If you have any questions, remarks or complaints about our processing of your personal data please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Your rights in regards to your personal data are:
- Right to be forgotten: You may terminate your Social Innovation Academy account at any time. If you would like to be deleted throughout all our systems, please email us at [email protected] with the subject line “delete”.
- Right to object: If you object to Social Innovation Academy email notifications, you may update your notification preferences under “Edit my Profile”.
- Right to rectification: You may access and update your Social Innovation Academy account settings at any time to correct or complete your account information through your profile by selecting the “Edit my profile” item.
- Right of access: If you have specific questions about particular data, you can contact us at [email protected] for any clarification or data you may need at any time. Information will be provided free of charge without undue delay.
- Right of data portability: You may request an export of your data at any time at [email protected]
Personal identification information
We collect personal identification information from Students through our registration process and possibly afterwards in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our school. The personal data we collect if visitors register for our school are: Name, Email address, Role and Geography. These data points are necessary to become a student of the school. We do not collect additional data for enrolling in our course.
How our school collects information
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal
identification information for the following purposes:
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
To send periodic emails
We may use student email addresses to send students information
and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may
also be used to respond to student inquiries, questions, or other
For reporting purposes
The Social(i)Makers project has to report to the European Union upon total numbers of students reached, where they come from, etc...
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent student personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Students may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms